HI! I would like to start a kamada soy sauces 合購/團購 to save on shipping and I just simply can't use that much soy sauces by myself, I am located the Boston metro Area, If anyone is interested please e-mail me at
jalee0826@yahoo.com

This is their website http://www.kamadafoods.com/english/index.html, please check for details.

My 合購 is extremely small due to first time. This 合購 will end on 7/13/2009

Please e-mail me ONLY :if you are interesetd and we can discuss in details.

1. My target 合購 is for 3 sets to split (Kamada Somen Noodle Set, Kamada Gourmet set and Tokachi Soba Set)

2. The cost per participants will be divided amoung the final number of people. I will e-mail you with your share of damage.

3. Payment will be due when we 面交. Cash Only Please

4. 面交only in front of Tufts New England Medical Center (Perfereably Monday through Friday after 4:30PM, but other times can be arranged).

5. Please keep your promises. I don't do this to make money. I just simply wanna try the soy sacuse without buying a truck load.

I thank you in advance for reading my lengthy message. If this OH! My god it's sooo small 合購 worked. I will start a another 合購 in about a month. and the product will probably be MY DEAR DIARY FACIAL MASKS 我的美麗日記., Lifecella日本久光 and Neogence.

Thank you and have a good day!

Jennifer